Does any know which muisc was playing in dancing hall when srk & anushaka were practicing of dance.
Dancing Hall Right Now on eBay
VIDEO: Dancers' show packs out the hall at Doncaster school
(SKYKOMISH, WA) -- Northwest Heritage Resources presents a traditional Contra Dance in Skykomish on Sat. The dance, for all ages and very family friendly, will be held at 7:30 pm at the Masonic Hall located at 108 Old Cascade Hwy. , in Skykomish. Admission to the dance is a donation of $5. The event is produced in partnership with the Skykomish Mountain Lions, Chamber of Commerce and the Ethnic Heritage Council. Dances will be taught and called by Sherry Nevins. Providing music for dance is the band Contra Sutra. Contra dancing is a traditional art form that originated in Great Britain and northern France, and traces its roots
in this country back
The sights seemed slightly familiar, and the wind rushing past him, through him, brought back memories of a time long past. A morning, an afternoon, when the hall of mirrors traced the sun across a darkening sky. The hall was a memory now, a crumbling artifact of the past, so long ago, when life still seemed new, only beginning to be jaded and sepia. The same cello, and the same mournful notes, but things...
Historic Laramie dance hall is a unique treasure
- H24DAZZLEB_15684781.JPG View full sizeAdding sparkle to Stan Hywet Hall and Garden's annual Deck the Hall holiday event is Dazzle, a 10-min. computerized light program that plays in the Great Garden. The centerpiece is a 25-foot Christmas tree,
- Several times a year, Laramie hosts square dances that attract dancers from hundreds of miles around. Part of the draw is the hall, which is on the National Register of Historic Places. Wyoming Public Radio's Micah Schweizer has a postcard from Laramie
- Trinity Academy, in Thorne, Doncaster, provided a stage for dozens of pupils to show off their dancing talents. Students including Olivia Ogden, pictured, staged an hour long show, called Undercover, to a packed house of family and friends at the
- The St. Helena Dance Hall was built and still stands with improvements because of the St. Helena Social Club — members of the community who still gather together to keep their hometown strong. "Hand in hand, we have worked together, helped each other
- Locals who spent their youth dancing the night away at famous town venues like the Burma Ballroom and the Palais in Burntisland will be able to relive their memories through the special evening performances at Pathhead Hall. A new company, called the